Dealership and Fleet
With over 12 years of experience and a Nationwide Network of highly qualified VSIB approved technicians we pride ourselves in being able to offer a one stop shop for all your vehicle requirements from car, van, truck through to plant vehicles, as part of a one-off or part of a fleet - no job is too small or too big.
Over the years our reputation has excelled into which we have become approved suppliers for companies such as Rolls Royce, Balfour Beatty Group, Bomdardier Transportation, Stratstone Group, Morgan Est, Derbyshire Police Force, Local Councils as well as a large number of Commercial, Light Commercial, Car and Fleet dealers. We pride ourselves in our technical knowledge of all aspects of after market accessories and are able to source from a wide range of suppliers to enable the best price and product for your requirements.
Our Service doesn't stop there - we also offer a repair, service and diagnose faults service - all of which can be done on site to ensure the minimum disruption to the customer or business.
The Vehicle Systems Installation Board (VSIB) is the national regulatory and accreditation body for installers of vehicle security and other electronic systems in the after market supported by:
The Home Office, Motor Insurers & 'Thatcham', Security Manufacturers, Vehicle Manufacturers, Vehicle Retailers, Motor Organisations and many others.
The VSIB works to ensure that the consumer is provided with a reliable service that meets quality standards.
The Role of the VSIB
- Non profit making organisation set up in 1994 by insurers, Police, security manufacturers and others with the support of the Home Office to raise standards of installation
- National accreditation and regulatory body for installers and their installations
- Administers a Code of Practice which sets out standards for the installation of security and other systems in vehicles
- Regularly inspects installers to ensure that they meet the requirements of the Code of Practice
- Operates a formal complaints procedure